Sunday, January 16, 2011

Lots to Say!

I have now decided I need to floss my teeth, I watched Mommy do it so....I need to do it too. My dentist will be so proud!
On Sunday mornings I sometimes have a hard time getting ready and out the door. Sometimes it looks like this...

But quickly is turned into this...

I am always wondering what is going on across the street and I am always talking about it too.


But then sometimes it turns back to this..

My favorite thing to say this week is "Mommy I wuv your (fill in the blank)". One morning I told her "Mommy I wuv your jacket, it is cute, cute, cute". I just might have heard that before....I have also developed a bossy side- well I wonder where I got that?


Mimi bought me a whole pack of plastic dinosaurs, they have provided hours of entertainment. Since they came in plastic, when we got home Mommy made me this dinosaur bag to put them in.

I guess that is the benefit of having LOTS of fabric on hand!



No comments: