Sunday, January 9, 2011

Baby Bath!

This Saturday there were 2 UK games, football and basketball. We won't talk about the outcome of both of those, but before the games we decided to try out one of Daddy's Christmas presents. He got a UK cake pan so we made brownies. I loved the dry mix and the batter as much as the brownies, and I couldn't wait for them to finish cooking.Here is the end result! Sunday was cold so I got to break out a new coat Mommy bought me way back in the summer.



It is polka dots which is my favorite thing right now- along with making hot chocolate. Mommy is not sure where I first had hot chocolate but it is becoming a nightly request.

Hey do you blame me...that is some good stuff!

After church Mommy, Mimi and I went to a baby shower, only I liked calling it a "baby bath". On the table there were little presents for everyone. Wonder what is in there?

Skittles!!! One of my favorites! Let's just say I had quite a few of those little colors of goodness!

After a quick nap we decided to go eat pizza, which I am all for! I also love to play the games. I usually get enough tickets for a couple of pixie stixs. This night I had enough for another small brown plastic monkey...I like to call him "cow monkey"...


No comments: