Sunday, March 6, 2011

I thought it was Spring??

This week was Dr Seuss's birthday, when Mommy found out they were celebrating at daycare. Well you can imagine, 2 trips to Hancock's later and this is the result. I actually liked the dress too, especially because it was blue. At school we celebrated by having cupcakes..and everyone got one of course!
Notice the shoes, my new favorite thing is to switch shoes with Mommy, you should see her walking in mine!We had some good Spring weather and then it turned cold again, so Saturday I wore another one of Mommy's creations. Since she hadn't gotten a picture of me in it yet she was trying. It started like this.And ended like this!But by Sunday I had recovered!I am carrying on more and more conversations now. One of the more memorable was the other night while Mommy and I were watching American Idol. As on of the contestants- Niama was singing:
Me: Mommy, she is UGLY.
Mommy: Ann Marie that is not nice, we don't call people UGLY.
A few minutes later..
Me: Mommy, she is UGLY.
Mommy: Ann Marie, that isn't nice, would you want anyone to call you UGLY.
Me: No.
A few minutes later.
Me: She is UGLY.
At this point Mommy kept turning her head...I think she might have been smiling!

No comments: