Sunday, March 13, 2011
Day at the Park
This week was Fat Tuesday so for the occasion I had a Mardi Gras dress. This was before school, you can tell I am very lively in the morning!
And also the SEC tournament. Guess which team I was rooting for?? Go Cats!
Saturday was beautiful! After the game Mommy, Daddy and I went to the park to play and feed the ducks. We brought a whole bag full of bread.
All the ducks were at the other end of the pond, not near the bridge so we had to walk down there to take them the food. they weren't as hunger as some days but they still ate our food...except for the big pieces.
Everytime I would throw a piece of bread I made a sound! UGH! Like it was the hardest thing I had done! Hey it helped me throw it farther.
After feeding the ducks we went to play. I didn't do bows and opted for a flower.
You might think I stood out in the park with a hot pink flower...well you would be right. This was an easy way for Mommy to keep an eye on me. She could spot that flower a mile away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment