Sunday, December 5, 2010

Pink Christmas Tree

Mommy put up a new tree in my room and it is pink!! I love it! It also provides a new place for picture posing too. Ms Patti got me this leopard skirt and leggings while shopping, since they are so me....What do you think!! Can I rock some leopard or what! The boots and vest just happened to be in my closet!
Some things I have told Mommy this week:
"I going to spank your bottom"
"What did I tell you about that?"
And my all time favorite saying is "No"...

Mommy also updated her wreath and did these netting arrangements. Just too add some color to the front door. I was supposed to be in this picture by the way.


Here we are before church- this is the first time I saw the big netting arrangements.And since it was cold today, we had to go back in for the coat.

Are ya'll ready...we don't want to be late!


No comments: