Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving 2010!

Since we put up our Christmas tree last weekend, Mommy is in full decoration mode. We stopped by a local decorating store on our way home Monday. I spied this enourmous ice cream cone ornament, since it was rather pricey Mommy decided to look for the "smaller" version. We did find it and they also had cupcakes too, that satisfied me and Mommy thought all was good. Until I told her to "put em back" - meaning the small ornaments- she did and then I exclaimed "I want da big one!" Well of course, I love big bows, big tutus, big pumpkins and big ice cream cone ornaments! This was a attempt at getting a turkey shirt picture!

Well the big day arrived and we traveled to my Granny's house. I couldn't wait to get upstairs to see "Toodles"- I took him for a little ride.


We had some surprise guests in attendance, Mommy's cousin Mandy and family came in, she has two little girls, Elin and Grace. Elin was really sweet and tried to play with me. I was kind of on my own though.

Finally time to eat and I sat at the kid's table, by myself. Not sure what Mya is noticing but I think it is good!

Since the big kids did this.....I must too!

Another photo on the stairs with Grace and Elin...not too thrilled!

Yeah same here...she was really sweet!

Later that night "the girls" went to see Tangled. It was my first movie in a theater, I loved it! I especially loved the popcorn, I ate the whole kid's pack!

And after the movie you know Mommy and her cousins wanted pictures! Here I am with Rayna. I think for our next picture we should change the background scenery!


This is pretty much how picture taking went with four girls- I think Reese had ran off by this point.
It was pouring down rain outside (hence the hair). Mommy was at least looking at the camera.

But we had to get home and get in bed, because we had big shopping plans for Black Friday. When we woke up it had snowed..not on the roads but it was on the cars. Mommy and Mimi we very apprehensive about how this shopping trip would go. I think I heard Mommy saying "we won't see these people again, just as long as she doesn't break something". But I did very good!! I waited patiently while Mommy and Mimi shopped. We went to 4 stores in downtown Campbellsville!

As a reward for not being "Naughty" we went to a coffee shop and got a chocolate muffin and chocolate milk! Yummy!

Saturday arrived and we headed home. Here we are packing up!


For some reason playing with Granny's door has always facinated me!
A good shot of the outfit, yes we are in full Christmas attire mode! Mommy has been busy stitching away!

While Mommy and Mimi were packing the car, I got to run around outside a little.









On our way home we stopped at Cracker Barrel- my favorite part are the rockers outside! I like to get all of them rocking!

Earlier this year, after breaking out the Halloween cape, Mommy wanted to make me a Christmas cape- Mimi talked her out of it...that is until Wednesday night when Mimi decided I needed a Christmas cape. Mommy picked out some material from her stash and took it to Granny's to cut out and start on it. She got a chance to work on it Friday afternoon while I napped. Then again to work on sewing on it after I went to bed. So here it is the Christmas cape.

It went perfect with my pink Christmas dress for Sunday!


No comments: