Sunday, November 21, 2010

When you are 2!

When you are 2 you can get away with murder...you can go to the mall with Mommy and throw and awful fit one minute then be as cute as can be the next minute and all is forgiven. She can want to pinch my head off one minute and eat me up another! That is all the fun of being "terrible two".
I still LOVE gymnastics but my leotard was getting small so Mommy ordered me another one, this one is turq and green. I have the warm up suit to match - maybe we will do some new gym pictures soon.

Friday we brought back UK wear. I couldn't believe the game came on so late!Too late for me to stay up and watch!
We may be jumping the gun a little, but Mommy and Daddy put up the Christmas tree, and I helped.
My favorite part was the lights! I liked the blue and red ones the best. I had a hard time letting go of them long enough to go on the tree.
Since it is colder outside, I will be posing with Christmas tree!
I can't wait to see some presents underneath!

Since it was the Sunday before Thanksgiving I wore my turkeys to church.

I had a turkey in my hair and one on my dress.
Every year there is an ornament that I love and always get off the tree.
Last it was wooden toy bear that could not be broken. This year it is this breakable dog.


His legs move and he has on a Santa hat, he also has a very thin tail and long nose that make Mommy very nervous when I want to carry him around the house. I do put him back but I must take him off too. I have a feeling he will be in most Sunday pictures!
Since I had not had a nap and had thrown several fits during the day, we decided to go eat pizza! The best part about pizza is games and I like this car one. I like to shift the gears, push all the buttons and drive like a maniac!! Wonder where I learned that...



No comments: