Monday, November 8, 2010

Whew!! A jammed packed week!

I have had a very full social calendar this week. First on Monday was the annual CDC fall festival. It is usually before Halloween so I get to sport a Halloween outfit, however this year it was the day after. What is a girl to wear?? Nothing says fall like brown cord...and throw in a few colorful owls...there you go. They had chili, hot dogs and my favorite...brownies!
There was face painting..


And a petting zoo. I loved it the most.



I visited it two times, notice who is in there with me. Daddy! Mommy opted to be the picture taker, outside of the fence.

There was also a clown doing balloon animals, this is my bee. I had to wait a long time for this one. Then comes Tuesday..election day! Did you vote? I can't yet but I did want to "color the boxes" too. Of course I had an election day outfit!

Then Wednesday church. Mommy dressed me in zebra, complete with 80's hair band style leggings and boots. All I need is a guitar. Oh yes the M&M's were used for picture bribery.

Saturday we we braved the cold and headed to the park to pick up acorns for the "squills". Went down the big slide backwards.

And visited the ducks! Oddly enough we were the only ones there, guess it was too cold for others.


It was near my nap time and I had done lots of running so I took a little rest.
Then off to DQ for ICECREAM!
Sunday morning we headed to church. Not before a couple of quick pictures though. These poor mums have been picked and sprinkled everywhere.We left church a bit early to change and hit the road to Nashville, I of course took full advantage and slept the whole way there.

We went to Mommy and Daddy's favorite restaurant, Demos'. They visited it lots of times when they were working toward getting me. And I might add the spagetti was "deeelicious, I wuv it".
Then off to the real reason we traveled here! Disney live!

I really love Mickey and my favorite is still Goofy. I enjoyed the show but would not get out of Mommy's lap- I am a little skidish in new situations. At the end of the show all this confetti came down from the sky- I loved it!I especially loved putting it on Daddy's head.
Now after the show was finished I went wild climbing, jumping and running on chairs. I just need time to get warmed up. And I had a special Minnie outfit for the occasion too- this is the best picture Mommy could get...did I mention I was really clingy that day?
Since we had a late night getting home, Mommy took off work and what do you do on a pretty fall day? Go feed the ducks of course. This time we came prepared with food.

Everytime they would quack I would run over to them to give them some food. Here ducky ducky!

I also did my fair share of sliding.

And so did Daddy! Again only something that can be done when you have the park to yourself!


It was "wonderful"...my newest word.

I also did some acorn digging too.



Daddy even showed me how to throw rocks in the water.



But all that was really hard work....hey maybe we can go get ice cream!

No comments: