Happy Halloween!! It has been a busy week with all the festivities.
Of course I have been dressed in Halloween attire all week.
And then there was the fall festival at church. I went as a giraffe. Yes, this giraffe has a bow.
I didn't like keeping my hood on so- most of the time it was down.
We painted pumpkins, well really just drew on them with markers.
And ate candy! That was my favorite part. I am in love with suckers!
There were games outside too.
Like Cornhole! I got so good at this one I think I am ready for some tailgating! UK game here I come!

There was also musical chairs and a ring toss. It was lots of fun!
Friday at school was dress up party. I wore my ladybug costume to this one. You can see Ms Lora and Ms Linda are dressed up too!
Friday afternoon I got to play a little peek a boo. Now it will look like Mommy was so decisive on costumes this year. Not the case.
She made me a hot pink flamingo costume but I screamed, kicked and cried the first time I tried it on so.....that one didn't make past the closet door.

She had bought the giraffe as back up but then found out we were dressing up at school. She found a cute leopard costume at Cracker Barrel and bought it. Got it home and it was too small.

So back to Cracker Barrel to exchange it but they no longer had the leopard (probably b/c they were 40% off) so she got a lady bug. And I ended up with a large tootsie roll and large sweettart too.

Still with time to kill before Gymnastics we ran into TJ Maxx, a favorite. There she spied another lady bug but this one was cuter. So she got that one too. After Gymnastics Mimi returned the Cracker Barrel lady bug and I ended up with another large tootsie roll and large sweettart.
So this is me in the TJ Maxx ladybug costume, which by the way, I do love wearing! Of course I do, I was born in a tutu!

Mommy vowed to do much better next year, making or buying a simple costume...do you think she has it in her?
There was also musical chairs and a ring toss. It was lots of fun!
She had bought the giraffe as back up but then found out we were dressing up at school. She found a cute leopard costume at Cracker Barrel and bought it. Got it home and it was too small.
So back to Cracker Barrel to exchange it but they no longer had the leopard (probably b/c they were 40% off) so she got a lady bug. And I ended up with a large tootsie roll and large sweettart too.
Still with time to kill before Gymnastics we ran into TJ Maxx, a favorite. There she spied another lady bug but this one was cuter. So she got that one too. After Gymnastics Mimi returned the Cracker Barrel lady bug and I ended up with another large tootsie roll and large sweettart.
Mommy vowed to do much better next year, making or buying a simple costume...do you think she has it in her?
No comments:
Post a Comment