Sunday, October 17, 2010

Dressed for the Occasion

This week the fire truck visited daycare. Well if you know my Mommy you know that means an "outfit". Off to Hobby Lobby we went to find the perfect fabric- not that she doesn't have a ton already at home! This is the design she came up with- I saw here using Sydney to draw the pattern for the dog. Sprinkles even has a bow like me! It was a hit with everyone including the firemen.
I got to get up on the truck and everything! This is the back- Sprinkles went all the way around. In case you were wondering....yes I still like my paci. I got all day at school without it but insist on it in the mornings and at night. We are working on it but at this rate I might be going to Kindergarten with it.

Saturday night we went to a wedding!! The best part about weddings...the cake of course and it was chocolate! My menu for the evening consisted of- Hershey minitures on the table, chocolate graham crackers and chocolate cake!



So when the lights went down and the music started- I was ready to dance the night away! I had a great time jumping and dancing!



No church picture today...running late before church and feel asleep and stayed with Mimi and Poppy after church...it was a festive outfit with a pumpkin- I am sure Mommy will make me pose for a picture in it again!!


No comments: