The weather has been great this week, great that is for all the fun fall fashions. My favorite look so far this fall is knee socks! I have a few different pair and they are oh so fun! There are polka dots.

And plain with bows. It has been fun to wear all these new clothes too. Yes, I still have my paci- only at home and car though. I go all day without it at school.

You remember this leotard for gymnastics, well with colder weather coming on what is a girl to do???

Leg warmers!! Yes a warmer version of knee socks! It just so happens they match my leotard perfect.

Another pair of knee socks, and yes the green paci is still the favorite.

We went to Granny's this weekend and of course I had to support my team...even though they lost. But I was the cutest little cheerleader from Paducah to Campbellsville at least. I think I was practicing my jumps on Granny's bed in this picture. Maybe someday I will wear a real UK cheerleader uniform.

After church we went to a Chinese restaurant, the same one we went to the last time. As we pulled in the parking lot I remembered why I loved it so much, ICE CREAM! I requested it before we even got out of the car. Yummy!

We were able to get a quick picture after church. The weather got lots colder and had started raining a little. But we had to have a picture in the church dress.

While Mommy was deciding what I would wear I decided to walk around in Mimi's shoes. What girl doesn't love a high heel?

Monday morning Granny made me Silver Dollar pancakes. I loved the syrup the best...of course.

CAUTION!! CUTE ALERT!!
Since it was colder I got to break out my new cape! Yes pumpkins!!

Made by my Mommy!

Since it is October I get to wear all my Halloween stuff.

Mommy liked the cape so much I heard her talking about a Christmas one and a UK one and a ....one. Who knows what she will have me in next!

But our trip was short and it was time to go back home. I had my suit case all packed up and ready to go.

At Beaver Dam I did get a little break. I have discovered the slide!

It is way too much fun!

It curves and everything!

Since we were a little hungry we decided to stop at Cracker Barrel on the way home. Look at all these gourds! Shouldn't they make noise or something??

What a fall picture! I can't wait to go to the pumpkin patch and get my own pumpkin!

No comments:
Post a Comment