Even though I have a ton of Halloween stuff to wear, Fridays are my UK days. I got this new blue skirt- which in turn called for a new shirt. Oh I am stomping Cottontail here, just trying to show what UK is going to do this weekend....ha ha!

Good thing Mommy has lots of blank t-shirts and fabric laying around!

Saturday we went to Wurth Farms to the pumpkin patch.

Now, such is typical KY weather, instead of it feeling like fall.

It felt like summer- temps were in the upper 80's...like 87...

So because all my Halloween stuff is long sleeve and for cold weather...remember the cape! That I actually wore just last weekend. Mommy had to scurry and make me a short sleeve shirt...again referring the lost of blanks shirts and material laying around.

We visited the petting zoo and I actually got to feed the animals this year.

Only a couple of times though because Mommy had me over with the wipes and antibacterial soap pretty fast!

The other big attraction was the slide.

I do love the those blow up slides!

They are great for jumping!

After they pryed me away from the jumping it was off to the hayride. Here is our family photo before we took off! Yes Mommy and Daddy are crazy in jeans but hey it is fall and it is a hayride.

Since we have had zero rain it was a really dusty ride.

All of our shoes were brown...supposed to be black! Notice my fancy! I got a silver one too!

Once we were in the patch I was determined to find the "da biggest punkin".

Hum....

Yes I think this one is it!

Now how do we carry it??? I think we need a cart.

I LOVE my pumpkin!

I wanted to sit as close as I could.

But I insisted on Mommy getting one too.

Daddy was worried how we would get these gigantic pumpkins from the patch to the car.

I still was not completely convinced I had the biggest! I kept saying "I want to find a big one" You know women we are never satisfied!

After we got back to the farm we had to get a cart to pull the pumpkins.

It is hard work pulling those things!

Awww...look at the little ones!

Daddy cleaned our pumpkins when we got home and set them out on the porch.

The mums and pumpkins are a perfect backdrop for Sunday pictures! Notice our mums are yellow! Remember we bought them not knowing the colors. Also notice the knee socks, don't you just love it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment