Sunday, September 26, 2010

Finally feels like Fall!

It is Sunday and it finally feels like fall. I got the opportunity to wear one of my new fall dresses. You will also notice we now have MUMS- problem is we have no idea what color they will be.
I am guessing maybe yellow!

I had on squeaker shoes this morning so you can see I was doing a lot of running and jumping before we left.


Sunday night we had our fish fry at church. Mommy made two pies, it is very rare for her to cook but she does bake on occasions. Anyway in order to keep those pies safe from Sydney they sayed on the washer all night. Mommy told me she remembered her grandmother keeping desserts out on the washer and how she thought that was so weird...I guess that is how she thought it up.


Don't freak out ya'll- this isn't a Tennessee outfit! This is my fish fry outfit.


Notice the big fish on the front. Hey I have to be appropriately dressed.
Ahh...Mimi. She worked so hard doing all the fish. I love my Mimi. Notice the fish necklace would you even doubt it?




When we got home I wanted to slide just a couple more times. But I did stop long enough for a quick pic with Mommy! In case you were wondering, she has on fish earrings!



No comments: