Sunday, September 5, 2010

Goodbye Summer!

Ok ya'll..put up your seersucker! Put up your white dresses!
And white shoes- because it is time for fall!


This week I made my second debut of the gymnastic outfit. Isn't it so me!

We usually play with hula hoops!
And then my favorite jumping down the trampoline into the foam.

Then I get pooped and ready to go!
This weekend was the opening game for UK football, and you know in this house we are all about it. So Friday I went to school dressed to root for my CATS!


Saturday before the game, Mimi, Mommy and I went to Grand Rivers for a craft show. I, of course, had on my blue! In the middle of the crafts there was a playground!
This slide was the most fun!

Then it was off to see the Nina and Pinta. Those are Columbus's boats.
They were built to be just like the boats Columbus sailed. I can't believe that many people were on those boats.

Whooo.. look at the water...Where is Poppy?
This was our before church picture!


Today was my first day of Sunday School, so we all had to get ready earlier.After church we went to Chong's and guess what they have??
Big ole Fish!! I even stuck my finger in its mouth!

After church Mommy tried really hard to get me to take a nap. Since I wasn't cooperating we went to plan B. The park.

All those ducks were amazing! They were everywhere.And you can't go to the park without sliding just a little. Yes...this is a rare occasion without bows...And then after the park we went for ice cream! Make mine with sprinkles please!! I was very pleased with my choice until...

Mommy got hers, it was chocolate and I wanted to trade!!

No comments: