You can still kind of see the knot in the picture, if you look really close. This was taken Friday morning- of course I was dressed in my blue.
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Poppy has money?!....
This week was picture week at school. I had my picture taken on Tuesday and good thing because on Wednesday I had an accident with a kitchen cart. That thing stepped out in front of me and gave a big ole black knot. Mommy came down to check on me- I wasn't very happy when she had to leave but the cookie with sprinkles and the popsicle Ms Linda found for me did the trick.
You can still kind of see the knot in the picture, if you look really close. This was taken Friday morning- of course I was dressed in my blue.
Mommy wanted me to have a different shirt so after I went to bed she did this one. There is even a UK on my booty!

Saturday morning while we were letting Sydney out I decided I want to go to the park and see the ducks. So we put on our UK gear again and headed out. This time I wore my fancy!
This shirt is special too, Kim got it for me and it is signed by Joker (UK head football coach, in case you didn't know).
There is a machine with corn to feed the ducks- it cost 25c but Mommy didn't have any money- as she was explaining this to me, I replied "Poppy has money"....hee hee.
You can still kind of see the knot in the picture, if you look really close. This was taken Friday morning- of course I was dressed in my blue.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment