You know how much I like Mickey...well I think I needed a closer look. Mommy was fixing my dinner and I moved all the stuff off the coffee table to have a seat! It didn't last long!

This is Mommy trying to get a picture of "the pillowcase dress gone wrong". She made it last year and started out as a pillowcase dress and ended up an aline dress..throw on some leggings and it will last another year maybe!

She also made me this owl shirt this year, as you can see I have a dirty chocolate face but..hey you get pictures when you can.

This is the face I started out with on Christmas eve. We ended up going to my Granny's a day early to beat the snow.

At least I did end up with this face.

Mommy trying to get a cute picture with Mya...she wanted to get our shirts too. You can see Mya has the pose down pat. I on the other hand..

Shelby and Myles.

My cousins were so nice to help me open presents. Mya gave me the "Bubblegum" book, it is her favorite and she already knows all the words.

Mickey DVD....

My cookies, this was the gift hit! All the kids, including the boys (Kenny and Joey) were interested in these.

A little tongue action always helps.

Granny got all the little girls this table and chairs to share, we had a picnic with all my new food.

Again with the Mommies trying to get a group picture. Do you know how hard it is to get everyone looking the right direction?

On Christmas day Santa left things at my Granny's house!

Another Mickey DVD.

And some candy in my stocking!

And a dinosaur!

Boy that was fun!

It started snowing on Friday night so by Saturday morning Mommy's car was covered! She was upstairs getting ready, Mimi fixing my breakfast and Granny was cleaning off her car...yeah she is 87 years old. Guess that is where we get it! In animal print too!

When we got home Santa had stopped by there too!

He left me a Dancing Mickey, White dog, Babydoll and Stroller.

I am not really into opening presents this year either. I prefer the ones already opened. I loved my stroller the best!

I forgot to tell you about my basketball! I loved it too! I like to "pat" it. UK here I come!

Sunday morning we woke up with snow still on the ground. So we hoped outside to get a picture. I won't look at the camera of course.

But that snow sure was cold!

No comments:
Post a Comment