This was a busy week! On Monday we went to a ladies Christmas party and I got to wear my favorite Christmas dress...the pink one! We also played dirty Santa and since I kept getting things taken away from me I kept getting to open more presents!

Since we are in full holiday attire swing Mommy has been trying for pictures of each outfit. I am not to excited about that!

Sometimes in the morning I still have my paci. I don't take it to daycare with me but I usually have it in the car and at night....I am really attached to it!

Saturday it rained and rained and rained some more. We had pictures scheduled for Santa but before that we did that we went to paint. I picked a Mickey Mouse ornament.

Then we worked on painting some gifts.

I am a good hand printer.

That paint sure was cold!


After painting we had to wash our hands. Again Mommy trying to get a good picture of the outfit nevermind it was in the bathroom!

I did sit in Santa's lap...reluctantly! Then off to church for the annual church Christmas dinner. Here I am with my little buddy, Mariah!

Then Santa came to church too! He brought me a present this time!

I sat in his lap...but I had to chew on Minnie!

Let's see....

He brought me a Mickey Saves Santa movie. So far since last night I think I have watched it a total of 5 times! I do love Mickey!

There was also a singing thing in there too...I was way more interested in Mickey though!

Since it was blowing snow we opted of an inside picture this morning!

And since I am two, you can barely get a looking at the camera picture so sometimes props are involved....pull ups and a dog ornament! Hey what ever works!

No comments:
Post a Comment