Sunday, December 19, 2010

First Christmas Play

It is really hard to get a good picture these days, I have been wearing lots of Christmas stuff and Mommy wants a picture but it doesn't always happen!! Usually I have to be bribed with stickers. Or maybe I might have a funny face!
Or maybe my paci and tail and honking Minnie's nose. You just never know!

Sunday morning we tried for a quick picture but I first had to clear off all the people in the nativity scene, then look for my dog ornament.


We must get a picture in the Christmas dress!! A little note about this bow. I have worn it with all 3 of my Christmas dresses and it is still big! Now that is a great big bow!

I also like to give very animated kisses!


Mommy trying to get a close up of the reindeer on my dress.

Moving subjects are never easy to catch.

Sunday night was my first Christmas play. I was an angel..or at least that was the plan. Goofy and Tail had to make an apperance.


Yes, just because I have on a halo doesn't mean I don't need a bow!


I did get up on stage to sing, however, I was sitting while the others were standing and I was off to the side with my battery candle.


I was very fond of the battery candle! I just couldn't blow it out!


After the play we had a "linger longer"- and I had to give Mimi "big hugs"!
Someone said Santa was coming this week! I hope I get lots of presents!




No comments: