Sunday, June 6, 2010

Playing Outside!!

Since the weather is warmer I have been playing outside more. Memorial Day we went to Mike Miller park and I played on the playground. And looked at the ducks.Then when we got home Mommy was potting and watering ferns and this is what I was doing.


I love water and the hose isn't attached all the way so it creates a fun sprinkler affect.

It is so fun to be all wet!


We also had a doctor appt this week. My ears were fine but it allowed me to spend the remaining of the day with Poppy. Now that was fun!
Saturday Mommy and I did a little shopping. Flower in my hair and a tutu on, I am ready to go find some deals.
And of course we went fishing again...

This is called getting really up close and personal with the fish.

Notice Mommy is not in any of the pictures. She says she has to be the picture taker, but I know the real reason...she really doesn't want to get that close to the fish.

Goofy likes to ride fast too.

Isn't this shirt "two rrific? Thanks Dana for making it for me.


This playhouse is a lot of work.

I am usually always dressed girly, but sometimes I don't sit lady like.
I have my monkeys I am ready to go to church.Uncle Matt in L.A. sent me this Laker's shirt. I am kind of confused because it doesn't say "UK".


No comments: