Sunday, June 13, 2010

Busy Week

Whoo, this has been a busy week. Seem like I have had something to do everyday. It has also been a hot week, I am so glad I have lots of cool summer things to wear. Do you remember the crab outfit from last year, well it made it's appearance again. I also started gymnastics this week, Mommy didn't get any pictures because she was too busy helping me tumble. I really loved running around and jumping on the trampoline. Don't worry I had a special outfit... Along with an animal print one too.
Thursday we had a Luau at school. Mommy went into action and this is what she came up with.Luckily she found the skirt and Lia at Walmart and just had to make a halter.

You may wonder if I mind wearing such elaborate things, not so much!! I am really used to it by now. The only thing I didn't like was the Lai, but I kept it on for a little while.

And by the end of the day my flower was broken, but who cares I have lots more flowers!Sunday it was "burning up"- my new phrase!! Don't know where I have heard that?? So we did our traditional picture inside.
While Mommy was getting her camera I had to get my sunglasses and hat.

And then my bag...because I wanted to go "fishin"...boy Poppy has sure spoiled me already! I think I may be a little overdressed for the lake....


No comments: