Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day

It has been hot this week so our flowers have needed some watering. First let me say..I LOVE WATER! I don't really care that I have on my good clothes and big bow, I want to get it all over me. Mommy made this outfit and we call it "Plain Jane"- well it is not plain but that is the name of the line of material, there you have it. She figured if she was going to make something out of the "Plain Jane" material she better get going. It is very hard for me to water and not spill some on myself.
I really don't mind spilling water on myself, I usually end up dumping it out because I am too impatient to wait for it to come out of those little holes.



After we are finished I have to then pick the flowers, I don't know why Mommy doesn't want me to pick all the pretties off??

I really had to twist his arm...but Poppy took me fishing again this week.

It was much hotter than previous weeks.

My favorite things about going to the lake: touching the fish, Poppy going fast, Mommy bouncing and watching Mommy's ponytail blow around.


This week there were all kinds of "Cigar Boats" in the water. They go really fast and they are really bright - both of which I like.

This was my attempt at a before church picture. It is hot and the sun is on the front porch in the mornings so I need another spot. Mommy said this was her favorite dress, I think she changes every week.


And since it was Father's Day I took the opportunity to tell Daddy that it might be his day but I am still the boss..Got it! We had lunch at home with Mimi and Poppy after church. I decided I would rather watch Goofy than eat- so while they ate I watched my show...I did take a break for dessert...ice cream...Yummy!
After church we did have an chance to get a good picture of me and Daddy. Oh and Tail of course, can't forget Tail.


No comments: