Sunday, June 27, 2010

It's too Hot...

It's been too hot to do much of anything and I am a very busy little girl, between stopping off to see Mimi and Poppy and just happening to eat dinner over there, and church and gymnastics- I am always on the go. But we do have to do some things outside, like water the flowers.Mommy waters and I try to get in the water. Then I like to pick the flowers- hey why do we water them if we can't pick a few.Sometimes the yard needs to be mowed too- Daddy doesn't do it so they are training me how early. I actually like going out "mowing the flowers".
But it is hard work and sometimes the mower runs out of juice, that would be bubble solution.

We also went to my favorite place, Gatti's to eat pizza. And look what Daddy caught, a dinosaur. I LOVE dinosaurs!! I wanted to get another.

Then off to church on Sunday. I am holding one of my favorite books- "Digger, where is your bone?" but I call it Tigger.


Then after church I had a little more mowing to do. The mower was a birthday present, I guess at 2 you really like Mowers for your birthday!
Then I got grass in my shoe.

I guess these aren't for yard work.
I better go and clean the "dirt" off my foot. A girl can't go around with dirty feet you know!


No comments: