Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy Birthday USA!!

You know I have been taking gymnastics for a few week, well this week Mommy remembered her camera. We have to take out shoes off before we go in, I am always really anxious to go in. Here I am supergirl!

This is me learning to do a cartwheel, this is progress, because in previous classes I have not wanted to even step on this mat.


I like running through the double bars too.


And the slide, that is a favorite.
On Friday we were off to Granny's for a big 4th of July weekend. It all started with breakfast at church before the parade. I don't like much but I do like sausage and donuts, so that was perfect.

After breakfast we walked around town, this booth was selling bunnies and chicks, I didn't get either but I did get to pet them.



Then finally the parade started, there were lots of tractors and cars but not much candy.
We attempted a group picture, but as you can see we didn't succeed very well. We were pretty hot and ready by that point. But I will note we all looked festive!

After the parade we walked down to the fun zone where the inflatables were set up. I had lots of fun jumping until Mommy pulled me out. She couldn't stand that my bow had fallen out!! At least that is what I think.


After that we went home for a nap and to get ready for Mya's early birthday party. Of course that required a change of clothes, what did you expect. Darlene cooked and we had princess cake and ice cream (my favorite).Mya loves princesses and wands, here she is making me "a nice girl" at Mommy's request, I was was having a moment.
In our goody bags we got Goofy string, that was fun!

This was my first time playing with that and I loved getting sprayed!

It looked so good I had to taste it too!

After the party we went back to Granny's and waited until dark when we back up to Darlene's house to watch the fireworks. They go "boom" and I really liked watching them.



After a late Saturday night, it was easy to go to sleep. Then comes Sunday morning, actually the 4th of July. Here I am with Mya holding hands after church.


We went to eat chinese and guess what they had....fish. Shelby went back out to look at the fish with me after I ate- which consisted mainly of my favorite thing...ice cream.

When we got home, I figured out I could fit between the screen door and the regular door. I got a big kick out of this everytime we came home.



After all the ice cream I was wound up!


Mommy was able to snap a quick pic with Granny and Mimi.

But nap time was calling because we had another big evening. We went to church to watch Darlene's group sing. Good thing they were first, we didn't last the whole time. Mya came and brought us some goodies, suckers!! Yummy!

And as planned we left early, not after another bag of fruit chews, two bumps to the head on the back of the pew, a fight with Mya over a book (I haven't mastered sharing) and calling for "diaper change". We felt it best to go since we were on putting on our own show. By the way Mommy things this outfit looks like something from the 70's...

After dark and another outfit change we went back to Darlene's for sparklers.

And pop rocks. It was fun stomping on those.


Since we were getting eat up with bugs we went inside for playdooh, which ended when I began eating it. But it looks so good...


I also a little time to talk to Myles, he is so sweet and good. I guess he has lots to look at with all those girls running around.



Monday morning we basically got up and got ready to head home. I did let Granny see my blanket but not hold it.
A quick pic before we left, with Granny and Mimi. I had a fun time visiting everyone. I hope I can do it again soon!


No comments: