Sunday, July 11, 2010
A little this and that
On Monday after we got home from Granny's I was kind of grumpy so Mommy got out my little pool. Really I think she wanted me to wear this bathing suit for the holiday too...
I love water, especially splashing Mommy!!
Just a picture in a cute outfit. The reverse of this is a Halloween spider. Fun how that works!
This was my last week with Ms Helen, I really love her and am going to miss her bunches. I think Mommy almost cried when she was leaving me for the last time. I have learned a lot from her..to count, colors and shapes. I am sure I will love my new teachers but I will also have to visit Ms Helen from time to time.
Friday night we all went to see the Jungle Book at the Carson Center. This was my first experience with any live performance. Good thing it was only an hour long, by the end I was ready to go. I liked the singing but the in between was hard for me to sit still. Before we went we ate at Tribeca...yummy!! I love the chips and salsa. Oh and lemons too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment