Sunday, July 25, 2010

A little about me.

Since I am two now I thought I would share a little about me now. I like to peep out the door at Sydney. I am a little bossy.
I still love Cottontail and Goofy, but I love "Tail" a little more.We still try to take a picture every Sunday before church.I love ice cream and especially sprinkles! I have to have at least 2 helpings of sprinkles.I also love bubbles. Sunday after nap we went out to play with bubbles.

I couldn't get the hang of it. But I got really excited when Daddy blew some bubbles.


I think the problem is I put my mouth too close. Some of my favorite toys now are my play cupcakes, my plastic cake layers and plastic ice cream. Do you see a trend?
At least one time during the day I say "Poppy go fast". I am referring to Poppy driving in the boat.
I still take my paci at home, I don't take it all day at daycare but as soon as I get in the car I request it.
I am a typical 2 year old, I have my moments when things aren't going my way and I want everyone to know- the next second I am a sweet heart! I am enjoying the summer even if it is "burnin up"!

No comments: