Sunday, August 1, 2010

Not according to plan!

The plan was for us (me, Mommy and Mimi) to go to drive to Granny's house Friday night and then Mommy was to go on to Lexington on Saturday morning to spend the day with her favorite friend. The reality was I got sick at Beaver Dam and after many tears (from me and Mommy) we decided to go back home. There wasn't enough time for Mommy to go back to Lexington, so we were sick at home this weekend. That means no church dress picture this week- hope that doesn't mess up the rotation.
At church this week we had cupcakes.
If there is one thing I like, it is cupcakes.
I like real ones and play ones.

Who am I kidding, I like the icing...forget about the cake!

I also had a chance to play in my house this week.

Did you ever see this chicken outfit?

Mommy made it a while back. Kind of odd because I am no where near a farm girl!


No comments: