Sunday, August 22, 2010

Getty Goo...

And away we go!! We went to visit Papa Charlie and Ms Debbie in WV this weekend. We left on Thursday morning. It was so sunny I needed my shades! Of course we can't go all the way to Huntington without going through Lexington. For some reason Mommy thought it would be a perfect place to stop and stretch our legs at Target and Marshalls.
We also ate dinner at Old Chicago, it is pizza and I love pizza. Kim dropped by for a quick second to drop off some gifts. I liked that!

She got me this puppy. I loved it so much I carried it everywhere we went the whole weekend.


I love Kim as much as Mommy does. She and Mommy were college roommates. Someday maybe I can get her to tell me some stories about Mommy.



That puppy sure was a lot of fun. Oh his name is "Puppy", yes I am really original.

On our way into Target with my second pair of shades. I do love my accessories. How do you like Daddy's shirt, the first thing I said this morning when I saw it was "rainbow".
We finally made it to Huntington and our hotel had a bath tub with jets. I have never been in one of those. I screamed and liked it for about a minute then wanted them turned off.



Our hotel had a huge tropical fish tank. I liked looking at the fish when we came in and when we left. There was one we named "Pineapple" b/c it looked like a pineapple.



On Friday morning we got up and went shopping. Their mall had a couple of stores we don't have so we just had to visit. It is hard work shopping so I had to take a little rest on a bench.

I am a Hobby Lobby girl. Everytime we drove into our hotel I would yell "Hobby Lobby"- Mommy kept telling me it said "Holiday Inn"- whatever....Hobby Lobby is way more fun.

So we went to Hobby Lobby!! See Puppy is with me here too.
After Joann's and Hobby Lobby we went to eat at Tascalli's. Mommy let me get spagetti, which is really rare when we eat out. I wonder why she asked for the sauce on the side????
The best part about dinner was the after dinner dessert. They had cookies with M&Ms in them. How could I resist that??

On Saturday we went downtown to a little children's boutique, that was fun. Mommy got me some cool socks and Papa Charlie got me a cute outfit with poodles. Pictures will come later for those...when it isn't 100 degrees outside. We worked up an appetite so we went to Ginovanni's. Now this is a Ashland tradition- Daddy loves their pizza and he got Mommy hooked on it too. After 3 pieces of pizza, I think I am a fan as well.

We visited family after we ate and didn't get back to the room until late. Before bath however I had to try on Mommy's houseshoes.

We had a fun time but Sunday came and we had to drive home. Before we left I decided to do a little posing for the camera.After about three pictures I had to tell Mommy "that's enough"- she goes so overboard!! Do you like my fake smile?We stopped in Lexington on the way back too. After we ate we visited a new store that sells only UK stuff. I found this chair- it fit me perfectly. I pushed it around the whole store.So Mommy and Daddy bought it for me, when the clerk folded it and put it in its bag, I threw a fit and sat down in the store. Therefore it came out of the bag and I pushed it all the way to the car. I even rode home with it sitting right next to me in my car seat.


Hey at least it is the right color!!

Here is a video of me with the bubble jets in the bathtub.

1 comment:

Heather C. Watson said...

Oh, Ann Marie. I can help Mrs. Kim tell you some good stories about your mama. Just give us a couple more years.

Giovanni's is the best! I always eat there when I visit my parents or Bob's.

You've gotten so big! Can't wait to meet you!

Miss Heather