Sunday, August 15, 2010

Who doesn't love chocolate??

Mommy has gotten lazy about taking my picture lately. I think it is the heat! Anyway she did manage to snap a few after church Wednesday night. I guess when she really likes an outfit she wants a picture. And again before work on Friday. I am matching from head to toe.

One of my favorite toys is my shopping cart. In my shopping cart you can usually find "Cottontail" riding in the front, although I do not like riding in the front, I must stand in the back, just like the "don't let your child do this" picture on the shopping carts, and you will find my cupcakes. Hey I do love my sweets.
Saturday night we had a wedding to attend. Here I am before we went - we had to hurry because it started raining..

Yes you read that right, RAIN...we haven't seen that in so long. Actually it was a storm!

I was good during the wedding and I loved the decorations at the reception. This is my buddy Morgan.

In the middle of the table there were diamonds. I promotely moved those in front of me! What can I say a girl does love diamonds!But the best part of the wedding was the food. There was a whole lot of good food but the only thing I wanted was the chocolate fountain. These brownies were the best. And why Mommy thought it was a good idea to give me a marshmellow dipped in chocolate on a stick, one will never know. But she did and I am thankful!

And finally the cake! I had to have some of that too...yummy!

What happens to a girl who has only had sweets at the reception...followed by "sweet hearts" during the wedding? Well she gets on stage and jumps and runs and twirls around!

It is August so that means that you start wearing all your church clothes with white in them, hence this dress. I must get those in before Labor Day.I found two purse is to take to church, which one matches?
I must make sure I have all the important things in my purse before we go.I had my ball, my keys and my egg. In my egg there are spoungy dinosaurs- I do love my dinosaurs.



Too many sweets and I was wound up! It is dark but you can still see!

No comments: