Sunday, May 30, 2010
Fishing Again...
Friday afternoon Mommy and I headed to the lake again to fish with Poppy. Hopefully this will become a habit.
We had to wait a little bit for Mimi to pick us up so I did some flower inspecting. Wow these bushes are really big!
I really do wish Mimi would hurry up! I have all my important things, sunglasses, bathing suit cover up, bow and of course paci.
I didn't take too long and Poppy caught another fish, Mommy was ready this time with the camera. I like to try and touch the fish's tongue.
I wonder just how far my hand will go??
And what do you snack on while you are waiting for Poppy to catch another fish??..Whales of course.
I wasn't really sure about this fish, this looks like Mommy's reaction. I guess because she had already screamed when Poppy let this one flop around in the boat first. Yes...she really did scream.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment