Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

I love my Mommy this much. You know I had to have a shirt for the occasion. I wore this to daycare on Friday.We used to have this slide in the house and I have outgrown it but I found it in the garage and insisted on getting it out.Sunday was Mother's Day and this is how the day started with a fit before church. Remember I am almost two and I think I have already hit the "terribles".We were able to get some pictures after church with Goofy, of course.


And since it is Spring we decided to break out the hair flowers.



This picture of Mimi, Mommy and I was the only picture we could get, I am really on the go these days.
And this is how we ended the day, with a face smeared with peanut butter. This cracker works real well as an applicator.



I am learning the Marine song too, the video shows me Poppy singing it to me and me trying to sing along. The bonus is seeing Daddy refill his plate.

No comments: