Sunday, May 2, 2010

Not much!

Not much happening this week. We ate dinner with Mimi and Poppy everyday except Friday last week. That was fun- I always have Chetos and Yogurt and whatever else Poppy fixes. I still am very attached to Goofy- he goes into Daycare with me, but I give him to Ms Helen freely.

I really like dinosaurs too- I even think some of the trees on the playground look like "sosores".All in all it has been a pretty good week.

It rained and stormed all weekend but before the rain hit on Friday we bought some ferns. It will be mine and Mommy's job to water them at night.
Don't you just love a little girl in seersucker??? Such a summer dress.

I almost forgot, I got my bracelet back this week too- it broke. I couldn't go along without a bracelet. This is the same bracelet I have been wearing since I was born- I am almost 2.

No comments: