I have become really attached to Goofy, sometimes Tail stays in bed and is "sleeping" but Goofy always gets to go.
He eats with me, rides in the car with me, sleeps with me and has even made an apperance in Daycare.
Sitting in the pew waiting for the fesivities. This is Kory- all babies are called "Kory" because of her. I am not so sure I liked her sitting by me though. Notice my necklace, this is the first Sunday I have worn it.
After church we went to lunch. I am really getting into singing these days. I can sing "Twinkle Twinkle little star"- it comes out "Cringle" though. I also like "The Bumblebee Song". Here Poppy is singing the "Marine Corp hymn". I liked it.
So much that I said "again", which means sing it again and of course he did. I have him wrapped...
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Baby Dedication Sunday
Today was baby dedication Sunday - we have 3 new babies since I was born. I participated this year because I had never done it before. One would think it would be a challenge to stand up front with a small baby in hopes they wouldn't cry. Try standing up front with a Toddler, now that is another story...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment