We went to the park a couple of times this week- we found that the park was dirty..

Look...dirty...

My favorite was the slides, the big slides- I liked to yell wee..

I would never go down this slide but I liked to sit at the top and say "I see you".

This was a fun day!

This is the best picture Mommy could get of my outfit, she made the shirt to match, it has an A on it. You can see we love polka dots in this house.

Well the party hair has arrived again. We went out to get Mommy a new phone for her birthday. Here I am "talking to Poppy".

Wonder where Sydney is? I really like messing with her chain.

I had to pose for my Sunday picture, it is big step to get up on that wildcat.

It was too sunny and it was hurting my eyes so this is the best we could get.

No comments:
Post a Comment