Sunday, April 18, 2010

Zoo!!!

This week was Mommy's birthday, to celebrate Mimi made strawberry cupcakes.They were really good!I mean really really good!We also went to the zoo in Nashville on Friday. So I dressed up in my animal prints and put up my party hair and away we went.


We had to stop for a few moments to pick up rocks.Dance a little.
And taste the flowers..


Oh did you say smell the flowers.




I really liked the giraffes and the meerkats the best. I told Mommy and Daddy "I like them". Then I cried when we moved on to other animals.

And look who showed up at the zoo, no that isn't a wild animal it is Brandon, my uncle.

You can see Daddy is taming a wild animal.





On of the best parts was the dippin dots.
So good I had to get every last drop.


We also went into the petting zoo.


I didn't want to pet any of the animals though- I was afraid one of the goats would try and steal my bows.

Of course we washed our hands after that. I am really not much of a country girl.


A couple of times I had to stand on my stroller to get a better look.


I couldn't wait to ride the carosel, that is until we got on. I didn't want to ride on any of them. This thing is way bigger than the one at Gatti's. So I sat in the seat instead.Before we left Mommy insisted we get a picture with the lion, this is the only lion at the zoo. This is for all her sorority sisters she says.

After a long day at the zoo I was pooped. I will have to nap so we can hit Target on the way back.

The next journey I took this weekend was to Cape to visit my new cousin Myles. There isn't a picture with him, because well you know...but I did get to play with Mya. We enjoyed a snack of sticks (chapsticks).


Sunday was really pretty so before church we did a little photo session.


I am really into picking these fun flowers.They are so strange.And when you blow them it makes "bubbles". Hum wonder why we have so many in our yard???


No comments: