Sunday, January 31, 2010

Snow Days!

This week was the first week of my new class, this is my new teacher Ms Helen. I already know Ms Helen because I eat breakfast over on her side in the mornings and she was my original teacher when I moved to Toddlers then she moved up. She said I have been doing good over there...of course I have...This is the certificate I recieved when I graduated from Toddler I to Toddler II. On Wednesday it was Pajama day, which of course called for new pajamas. After Mommy went to two Walmarts and Kohls' I ended up with these- pink with monkeys on them- they match my Daycare blanket. Oh and Baby had to ride with us to school that morning.Friday the weather man predicted lots of snow, Mommy thought we might have a snow day but no luck, none on the ground for the morning commute...so maybe we will get to leave early...no luck didn't start until after work. Oh well, I went prepared anyway with my snow boots.But Saturday we woke up to snow. Now sure how many inches but it was good snow for me. This is my attempt at a snow angel, I really didn't like laying down in the snow.
This is the first time I have been out in snow, last year when we got a little snow it was too cold and then don't let us forget the ice storm, we were too busy trying to stay warm.

However I did love to eat the snow.
Yummy...
While I am here I might as well have another bite.


And another...

It is pretty and tastes good too.



Even Sydney wanted a taste.




I sure am glad I got to wear my snow suit at least once!

After we came in while Mommy was changing out of her snow suit, I found the toilet paper.This stuff will go for miles...Later we made snow cream...
It was even better than the snow I tasted outside- I had 3 bowls. Good thing it doesn't snow a lot my waist line couldn't handle it. Yes it was just white this time, maybe next time we will experiment with color but Mommy didn't have any coloring.


Snow tasting!

No comments: