Sunday, February 7, 2010

Mama's got a New Ride!

My newest thing "cheese", which Mommy is real happy about because she is always taking pictures. Yes, I have started wearing my Heart Day gear!But I had to take a break this Friday- it was "wear your team colors" day at school and since the Colts are most closely like KY blue I went with them. Mommy made me a shirt to wear!I also really love money, what woman doesn't right. You can see I have already started saving for college although I might need a bigger bank!We finally said goodbye to the Explorer, it had been a good vehicle. It took Mommy and Daddy to numerous football games. It drove them to Nashville on their quest to have me and it was the vehicle I first wrote home from the hospital in. Actually it was the first vehicle Mommy and Daddy bought together, an impluse buy of extraordinary proportion! Not let me say this new vehicle looks a lot like the old Explorer.I am just wondering when they will give me the keys!
Sunday was the superbowl and obviously my shirt was not good luck for the Colts. I went to a chili cookoff. I did have on my Colts shirt but under my bib, did I mention the main course was chili. I prefered the cookies.


Here I am doing my CATS cheer, I like the middle the best.

No comments: