Sunday, February 21, 2010
Big Blue Bow
This is my big blue bow. I love it! I wore it out on Saturday when Mommy and I went shopping, we had to take Daddy to pick up his car, so it was a good excuse to go on to the mall.
Before we leave we always have to let Sydney out.
I like to watch her out in the yard.
And yell for her to come in!
I liked this bow so much that when we got home I didn't want Mommy to take it out. I had to wear it the rest of the night even with my house clothes.
This was my Sunday dress, notice the blue bow again. The weather was very nice- a little touch of Spring. We had to break out the short sleeves. Oh my other new thing is "NO"...to everything.
Notice Mommy put my initials on my dress. Of course I have to be marked!
And still wearing the shoes, we love these squeaker shoes- they match everything...maybe I need a pair in a bigger size!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment