This was a big week- Heart Day week. It was cold this week but we still had to jump outside for some pictures.

I wore this outfit at the beginning of the week so I for sure be able to wear it. This another Mimi/Mommy creation.

Here I am before school, I am never excited about going...

Today was our party at school, I got a whole big bag of candy and Valentine't from friends!

Since it was a party I had to wear my tutu! I am very much on the move these days, making it harder and harder for pictures.

There is still a little snow left on the ground and I am determined to get into it.


New hairstyle alert!! I finally have enough hair for dog ears! Only problem is this style requires two bows!

Saturday we went shopping - and it was the first public viewing of dog ears. We had a few comments but my favorite was "your daughter has party hair" , I like it! The official name for this style is now "party hair".

I love to "pee pie" and "peek a boo" behind the rockers!


And look for dirty rocks!


Sunday was the official "Heart Day" so I wore red from head to toe!

This is the dog Daddy bought me, I am giving him love.

Mommy and Me before church.

After church I got all my Valentine's presents. Chocolate covered animal crackers...yummy!!

And a new baby doll, one that cries and makes noise. She has a paci and a bottle. Yes, I have tried out the paci a couple of times.

And a new book from Mimi and Poppy.

And a Mickey Mouse- I really like Mickey- we watch him on Saturday and Sunday mornings.

Look what we got in the mail! Mommy got it out of the box on Friday, and you know she has already called for an appointment. Maybe the bunnies will make me smile!

Wheels on the Bus and yucky dog chain!
No comments:
Post a Comment