Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!! It was an uneventful New Year at my house, we all were asleep, not intentional but we were. I went to the Dr this week for my check up and a couple of shots- boy those hurt!! Anyway I am happy to report that I weigh 22 pds 6 ounces and am 32 1/8 in length. That puts me in the 24th percentile for weight and 56th percentile for height. I have made a big jump in height since my last visit. Now that I am 19 mos old I can do lots more things. I am constantly repeating new words. My new challenge this week has been bedtime, I no longer like my bed, I prefer Mommy and Daddy's....I will sleep in their bed (even without them) but wake up immediately when put in my own.I do have a bedtime routine though, bath, then I have to "potty" which is sitting on the toilet and getting toilet paper to put in it. I don't ever do anything- I haven't gotten that concept. Then onto brush my teeth, I really, really like toothpaste, it ranks right up there with ketchup! Sometimes I even like to look at myself in the mirror. Check out my new towels, aren't they the cutest!! My aunt made them for me for Christmas! On to the big event for this weekend, the Cats vs Cards. I am sure by now you know who we were rooting for. I have always loved this Wildcat but now I have named him "Kentucky" He does a cheer and sings the fight song.

Oh he stopped...make him play again!

I also really like the telephone, I will find it and say "Hello" and then push all the buttons. I may be calling you next..Sunday it was very cold!! Mommy got me this sweater outfit way back in the summer and today was the perfect day for it. I had to pose inside, too cold for little girls on the porch.




The below videos are me with "Kentucky"- the funny thing is hearing Mommy in the background cheering me on...she is crazy!


No comments: