Looking at the camera was not my priority. My outfit has snowflakes on it- how appropriate.
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Baby it's Cold Outside!!
This week it was cold and still is cold! We also got our first snow of the year this week, however it wasn't enough to keep me or Mommy home. But I did enjoy looking at it and running up and down the porch. Notice the pig hat made its return for this year...Daddy still doesn't like it.
Right after Thanksgiving Mommy and I were involved in a small accident- a car pulled out in front of us so for the last couple of weeks we have been in a rental. You can see it in the background- we call it the "blue robin"- at least it is UK blue. You can see I am very helpful these days- carrying cans to the trash.
As much as I help I can also make a mess. We all went to breakfast and furniture shopping Saturday but I just had to stroll out my blocks before we left.
I really don't like picking them up.
After we got home, I was practicing my superstar look- how do you like the glasses?
Now that is a bow! I have had this bow for over a year but had to find the exact outfit to wear it with. You can see that Sunday morning cartoons are really holding my attention.

Looking at the camera was not my priority. My outfit has snowflakes on it- how appropriate.
Sunday after church while we are waiting for our food, I had a lemon appetizer. It sure was sour, but I couldn't get enough- I keep giggling after I would taste it.
Looking at the camera was not my priority. My outfit has snowflakes on it- how appropriate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment