Sunday, January 17, 2010
Here Sydney...
This week I have been really loving Sydney. I like to go with Mommy when she lets her out and call for her.
I also like to get Sydney's food. I especially like to play with it. I tell Sydney to "eat, eat"
Maybe she will be like it better strolled all over the floor. And by the way Mommy finally got my penguin outfit finished, I wore it on penguin awareness day...coincidence really.
And if Mommy isn't watching- I like to give Sydney kisses, she also likes to give them back.
It felt like a heat wave this weekend. Mommy and I had some errands to do, one of which included getting a new blinker and brake light. I had to look extra cute so maybe the man a the auto parts store would install it for us (Daddy isn't the car fixing type). It worked!! One errand done!
And I found my old friends- rocks. They were still laying where I left them last fall. Oh how I love rocks.
Those Sunday cartoons are sure interesting. What more do you need a recliner, sippy, paci and a remote.
But I had to get ready for church. The last thing we do is let Syndey out and take pictures. That is why I am always looking out in the yard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment