Monday, May 25, 2009

Post Birthday Week

It was the Monday after my birthday and Mommy decided that one party was just not enough, so she sent cupcakes to daycare for all my little friends and sent me in my birthday wear!! You got to milk this birthday thing as long as possible.
The things I can do now that I am one:
  • I am talking some, no real words except Bye and occasionally Mama.
  • I am transitioning to my sippy- reluctantly.
  • My favorite foods are real green beans and peas.
  • I have a total of 7 teeth but will be getting another one soon.
  • I am not walking yet but I can take one step or two then drop down and crawl, because I am a pro at that!!
  • In the past week, I have tumbled off of my changing table and jumped out of my bed. (that one really scared mommy and hurt me too, she heard a thud and found me on the floor. Those thick bumper pads make a good step.
  • My favorite places to go that I am not supposed to are - the bathroom toilet and Sydney's water bowl.Here I am in a birthday gift. The frog lady, Ms Patti, got this for me along with the shoes, I love the bling!!
Since Memorial day is around the corner, Mommy felt is necessary to dress me in red, white, and blue on Friday. Here I am in a dress my Granny got me. Aren't the polka dots just great!!



I experienced another first this week, I went to my first baseball game. Semo (Mya's daddy's team) was playing in the OVC tournament in Paducah, so I had to go show some support. Although I only supported for about 45 minutes, I did dress the part.

Top 4 reasons why I will probably never play ball:
  • Too Hot
  • Too Dirty
  • All the players wear the same outfits
  • They wear hats, I didn't see any with bows!!

That game sure did take a lot out of me!!

One of my new birthday toys is this lion!! Aren't lions great!! :) I can push it down the hall and his nose plays a song.With this thing I can speed down to the bathroom faster- that is my favorite room. That big water bowl is real fun to play in.I love my morning breakfast of bananas and cherrios- Mommy usually slices off pieces of the banana and hands them to me, she sat it down so I showed her how I can eat it just like a little monkey.
Everybody needs a big red bow for Memorial Day, or at least I do. Carrying over the red, white, and blue here I am before church.


And here I am after church. Somebody left hersey kisses on the table- if only I could figure out how to take the paper off, I would be in business.





No comments: