Sunday, May 3, 2009
Finally!!
Finally- the hallway and living room floors are finished!! The good thing about these floors is now I can slide! Who knew laundry was so fun!
Finally- Mommy and Daddy's bedroom floors are finished!! Thanks to hard work by Daddy and Poppy- no more home improvements for a while!!
Finally- I am back home (I spent the night with Mimi and Poppy a couple of nights) and so excited to see all my toys- I just had to crawl in the middle of them!
Finally- it is warm enough for sandals. Check out my new yellow and green pair. A girl's gotta have matching shoes.
Finally - the outfit is complete. Mommy spyed this outfit a couple of months ago. The pants and jacket went on sale first, then the other day the dress was on sale. Sale = Buy. Woohoo gotta love a bargain...
Finally- a chance to be preppy. No I am not going to play golf, but every girl needs some plaid shorts though!
Finally- a time to celebrate! Mommy, Daddy and I went out to dinner and I got to wear my dog outfit. Remember the Turkey Dress, this is the other side. Mimi made the britches.. Here you can see I am attempting the Russian dance from Fiddler on the Roof.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment