Sunday, April 26, 2009

Is it still the same week???

Let me set the scene: Monday- the floors at home are still not done and Mommy and Daddy are off to try and find someone to fix them, but they drop me off at school first. Mommy notices the sign on the door that tomorrow- Tuesday is Fairy Princess Day- knowing that she does not have time to find an outfit, and that I am too young to realize, she decides not to participate. Well, on my way to class one of teachers makes this statement "Ann Marie, I can't wait to see you tomorrow"- the result: this outfit- put together in record time!! Here I am showing off my new floors!! Yes they are finished now- we just have the Mommy and Daddy's bedroom to go!!Like most days we had to stop at Walmart before going home!! Being a Fairy Princess is hard work, I think I will just lean back and enjoy the ride!! You can see I am taking advantage of the new pillows Mommy was buying for the couch.Because of the flooring our garage is like a workshop so Mommy has had to park outside, here I am ready for school and look who will join me today- Mr Rabbit!!
Is it crazy to take a camera to the doctor's office? If so, my Mommy is that- but she says the lighting is just perfect and what better way to waste time then posing for pictures. I had to get my ears checked on Thursday- here are my latest photos complements for the doctor's studio!!I am sure it will come as no surprise that the big bow got a lot of attention!! Even Dr Chaney liked it- he said I should have my picture taken in this outfit...little did he know...


After my appointment it was off to the Quilt Show, my first annual in fact. Well, I guess I did go last year but I was in Mommy's tummy and she was trying to walk me out. Anyway here I am ready to face all those crazy quilters!!

Mommy's college roommate and her Mom were here for the quilt show so we meet them and walked around. Here I am with Aunt Kim.And Aunt Petie- it was fun to see them and I love them so!!


Sorry, there are no Sunday pictures I was unable to go to church, I must have caught something from the quilters because I went back to the doctor on Friday after I got kicked out of school for a temperature. I caught a sore throat and was quarantined to the house the rest of the weekend. Boy this will really throw off the dress rotation!!


No comments: