Look what the Easter Bunny brought me!! A basket full of goodies!! There was a stuffed bunny, bubbles, Peeps, books, pajamas and my favorite Easter grass!!

This is the best picture I would let Mommy get at church. You can see I have on my Easter bonnet and white shoes (yes, it is now safe to wear those).

I usually don't make it through the entire service, I end up in the nursery playing with my buddies. Here I am just trying to see what Keeley and
Mariah are so interested in.

Oh the dress, well it is hard to crawl in a long dress, so Mommy tucked it in my bloomers. I could really move then.

It is such work being cute. I have to nap before my next Easter adventure.

After church we meet some friends at Lake Barkley Lodge for lunch. The last time we saw them I was in Mommy's belly- so it was treat to meet them for the first time. Here I am with Linda. I was the hit of the restaurant, a stranger asked to hold me and a worker took my picture with his phone. You would think they had never seen a baby with feathers and a bunny cape.

Here I am with Poppy, I got passed around a lot- just trying to keep me busy.
Ok so Mimi cut Mommy's head off, but this is a good picture of the cape.

When I got home I discovered the Easter bunny brought me something at Mimi and Poppy's house too. Here was my loot, a duck, books, puffs and socks.

Mimi made me this Faith Book. Here I am with Duck Duck showing him the pictures.

I am really testing the waters to see how I can balance on my own. If I don't think about it I can stand by myself.

Even though Easter is over I still love playing with my Eggs, I pick one out and Mommy tells me the color.

And here I am getting ready for bed. Isn't this just the sweetest face ever..

No comments:
Post a Comment