Sunday, April 5, 2009

Here comes Peter Cottontail....

Remember the St Patrick's Day outfit, well here it is reversed. Yes, same outfit only it reverses to a Spring look...pretty smart...thanks Mimi!!Here I am before school with my blinged out bunny tee. Mommy added the bunny so I would look extra cute!! Got to be festive. Saturday Mommy, Daddy and I decided to go out and run some errands. Actually they were looking for flooring and I was just along to look cute!! More on the flooring in future posts. I had to wear my bunny bow before its too late!!
I am so ready to go...who are we waiting on??
Here we are at Lowe's looking at trees- we need some of those too- remember the Ice Storm??It got so sunny I had to break out my shades!! They don't match my shoes but they do match my cart cover.Tomorrow is the big Easter Egg hunt at church- Mommy and I were practicing!!

The big day has arrived, my first Easter Egg Hunt!! I, of course am dressed for the occasion- and yes those are feathers in my hair, not a bow. Look at these eggs!! Bet they will be easy to find. Peter Cottontail even showed up!! I liked him a lot- I wasn't afraid at all!!

Look I found an orange egg- it matches Daddy's shirt!! Got to get it in the basket before the big kids find it!!





Oh boy, a purple one too!! Wait!! What is this green stuff I am sitting in. I am really not sure I like this- I must take after Mommy!!




Where is the candy?? I thought you were supposed to eat eggs!!As Bugs Bunny would say "That's All Folks!!"


No comments: