Look I discovered a bigger water bowl!! This one is way more fun!!
We also celebrated Poppy's birthday- for some reason Mimi is feeding me Applesauce- I would much rather have that Red Velvet Cake!!

Because it was cold Sunday, Mommy is trying to get in all my cute winter stuff. Don't I look like an angel in my angel sweater!!

Also Mimi made me this bunny cape, it is my pre Easter attire. Some bunny was very unhappy before church!!

This is me after church- I also got a new car seat this week. It is really big!! It also turns to the side and then back around. Here I am posing ready to go!!

This is me after church- I also got a new car seat this week. It is really big!! It also turns to the side and then back around. Here I am posing ready to go!!
No comments:
Post a Comment