Some mornings I am in a good mood!!
Sunday, March 1, 2009
What happened to Spring???
I know, I know it isn't officially Spring yet, but a couple of nice days and now it is cold and snowing...what is up with that?? Oh well, that just means I get a chance to wear some of my fav winter outfits again. Don't be shocked to see a repeat.
Some mornings I am in a good mood!!

I have even been known to do impressions- look at the giggly hippo behind me. We kind of favor.
Let me tell you about these "Boogie Wipes", I am not a big fan, although Mommy seems to love them. After she gets that nose sucker thing out she uses them....I would just as soon chew on them.
Please don't mistake this for a UofL outfit, is is a ladybug outfit. I wouldn't be caught in this on game day though...
Just check out all of my hair, I can almost wear a bow without a headband, how about that!!
I know you were wondering what kind of hat Mommy made this week, well here it is. This is just a sneak peek of my 1st birthday hat- it is supposed to look like a cake with one candle. I am practicing my surprise face for all the presents!!
Yes, another hat only Mommy didn't make this one. See she ordered it, and that is what started the obsession. Funny thing is she made three between the time she ordered it and got it. It is cool though b/c it has my initials.
Got to wear this outfit, it is one of those that has a big size but runs small, I have almost outgrown it before I wore it once.
I got to tell you, some mornings I am just not end to getting up. Here is my new sleep position.
And other mornings I am ready to go!! I have figured out how to stand in this sleep sack.
Saturday and I get a Valentine's surprise, Mrs Stacey and Garrett came to visit and brought me a hat (remember the bows, this was Savannah's too) and a bag full of goodies. There was a shirt, fruit, a book and a teething toy. How sweet is that!!
Some mornings I am in a good mood!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment