Sunday, March 22, 2009

I am 10 months old!!

I am 10 months old and look how I have changed- I can now hug Booger bear instead of lay on him. This is really the best pic of me you are going to get!!
I went to the Doctor this week and I weight 17 lbs 15 ounces and my height is 27 3/4 inches. I am in the the 28% of weight and 45% on height. Everything is all good!!

Things I can do this month:
I am a great crawler and pretty fast.
I can now stand up holding on the the coffee table and walk around it.
I have 2 bottom teeth and I am getting 3 on the top right now.
I am very focal and babble a lot!!
The one thing that hasn't changed is I still cry when I get out of the bath while I am getting my jammies on- I am just louder now!!
Oh and I still don't like the sippy cup!!
Remember we went to Cape last weekend, well I took back some of Mya's clothes and got some more. While Mommy was going through them I just had to be involved...ya know I am the one wearing them!! Nothing like being IN the action!!


Yes, I like these pants...I think they will work!! Who cares what they say about horizontal stripes, I think I can pull them off.

Another hat!! I think Mommy is getting quite obsessed. This one makes me look like I have curly hair! Not sure if I have ever seen lime green, hot pink and yellow curls before though.


We had some really warm days this week so I was able to break out some of my new Spring gear. Here I am before school I seem to have found a tag and I wonder how it will taste??


Since it was such a warm day Mommy and I went to the park when we got home. Here I am in the swing, it was a little big. Wonder if I can figure how to unlatch this??


Not so sure I am going to like this....

But I really loved the slide!! Now that was fun!!

It's Sunday morning and Mommy wants me to wear the green sweater, only she can't find anything to go with it!! There it is- the 7.00 dress, Mommy got this from a lady on Etsy selling overstock stuff- it is handmade, I will tell you my Mommy wouldn't make a dress for 7.00!! But it worked perfectly!! You will probably see it again b/c it is a sundress.


And an orange flower to match!! Everything is just coming together. Oh that is my new fun toy...my diapers (clean of course). They are fun to wave around and chew on!!


No comments: