Sunday, March 8, 2009

What a difference a week makes??

Well, at least it has been warmer this week!! Yipee!! Daddy gets jealous because there isn't pictures of him on my blog so here goes!!! I told him it is because he doesn't dress as cute as me...Me and Daddy before school.

This is my new bib, Mommy made it one day when she found a blank just hanging around!! I really wasn't in the mood for smiles that day!!
Here I am getting ready to go to a Kelly's Kid's Party - you know I need more clothes!!
I am starting to really like to look at my dolls, here is one I got from Ms Katy before I was born. It was the center piece at Mommy's shower.But my all time favorite toys are hangers!! I know how appropriate right??Mommy took off on Friday to play and it was such a warm day I got to wear a new outfit
New bow alert!!

















No comments: